More than just vision correction, myopia management with MiSight® 1 day contact lenses can help keep your child’s future brilliant.
- Corrects distance vision immediately1
- Slows myopia progression during their growing years1*
- Offers a comfortable wearing experience6
- Allows you to avoid the worry of losing or breaking glasses
- Accommodates a more active lifestyle6
- Provides children who wear contact lenses a significantly better quality of life than children wearing glasses,
A COMPREHENSIVE PROGRAM FOR FAMILIES
The Brilliant Futures™ Myopia Management Program is a comprehensive approach to myopia management built around MiSight® 1 day contact lenses, the first and only contact lens FDA-approved to slow the progression of myopia* in children age 8-12 at initiation of treatment.1** This program is designed to fit busy lifestyles and offer you and your child the support you need to succeed. It includes:
- An annual supply of MiSight® 1 day daily disposable lenses
- Free shipping and free returns
- Hassle free exchanges if prescription changes
- Program transparency; office visits outlined for the entire year
- Access to online support tools• A mobile app with education resources and appointment reminders
A REVOLUTIONARY CONTACT LENS
MiSight® 1 day is a soft contact lens that uses ActivControl™ Technology to slow the elongation of the eyes.1 ActivControl™ Technology simultaneously corrects a child’s vision while helping the eye’s growth.1
Your vision is our vision
A good word means a lot
My eyes feel so much better since I had the procedure. I use the warm compress eye mask daily. That feels great! I only use eye drops once or twice a week now. I would highly recommend this procedure!
The lipiflow treatment was “pleasant – not scary at all. Eyes feel younger somehow.
Experience was really relaxing, much to my surprise!
It felt awesome. Wish it could be done every month.
I really enjoyed the treatment. It made my eyes feel renewed and refreshed. Very relaxing treatment. Would highly recommend.
I started my journey at Virdi Eye Clinic because I had heard of your wonderful reputation time and time again. I was warmly welcomed during my visit and…
I had an appointment yesterday with Susan and Dr. Borisuth. I had Lasik by Dr. Borisuth in Feb 2002. I will never forget that day, as I received a wonderful…
This is one of the best things I have done in my life. On May 5th, 1999 I had Lasik surgery with another company and it did work…
I honestly didn’t know what to expect walking into my first visit before my i-Lasik surgery. Walking into the building you could see that the
Dr. Jason Green DC
Twelve years of freedom from being handcuffed to coke bottle lenses and gold rimmed (goofy) spectacles…Thank you Dr. Navaneet Borisuth…
T. Paul S. Chawla
ARE YOU A GOOD LASIK CANDIDATE ?
Let us find out, answer following questions and we will get back to you soon.